Saturday, October 26, 2013

Up North - Belated

I was going to do an entire write up about our trip, detailing how we spent our time, etc. Instead, I decided to just share these family pictures. I think that they say enough on their own.

Nick, Harper, and I took a family trip up to Traverse City to see our family. It was the first time that Nick had been up since Harper was born last November.

Sunday everyone loaded up in the car and drove a little ways out of town to Pahl's Pumpkin Patch.

Nick and I went there last year with my youngest sister while I was pregnant and I thought it would be fun to start a little family tradition and go again this year!

At the pumpkin patch 2012



Harper and Aunt Grace

Grandma Judy showing Harper the goats!







All in all, we had a fantastic time. Nick and I even got to go on a date to the restaurant where we had our first date ever! (go ahead, you can say it, "Awww!") It was really nice to get away for a weekend, even if we were really exhausted when we got home.

Also, it is crazy to look back at these pictures and see how much Harper has changed already! Totally meant to post this, like, over a month ago. Apparently it has been sitting in my drafts for this entire time! 

Big things have been happening though, and I can't wait to share it with you.
XO
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment