Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The world is quiet here...

Seriously, I can practically hear crickets chirping as I type this. Things have been progressing at a snail's pace. We knew that this would happen, but it doesn't mean that we were prepared for these long periods with no changes to report. 

Believe me when I say that, I haven't lost the fire behind my blogging motivation. I am bursting at the seams with ideas and projects that I want to share with you.

However, I think that I'm going to let that roaring fire die down a bit for the time being. Really let those embers do their thing. (What a beautiful mental image, no?)

In all seriousness though, I'm planning on taking a hiatus until things actually start happening again with the home front.


I'll be periodically dropping by to do some write ups about the goings on in the Detroit area though. Some really great things are happening right near our future neighborhood that I'm pretty excited about!

Oh, also I'm going to learn how to install a toilet. So there's going to be that to look forward to.

XOXO 
Sam






  

No comments:

Post a Comment